Its my birthday and thinking about pressies I took the handmade pledge this morning. A cute little site were you pledge to buy handmade goods and request others do the same for you.
There are so many telented people out there making so many lovely things, I thought I'd share some of my favourites:
- Love these little button hair bands from Gazzu. And in my favourite colour, purple.
- I love the work of the girls at papaya! Amazing journals, cards, calendars. More of these for my birthday please!
- If only my journal looked this amazing. The work of Teesha Moore, love the colour and the sense of fun.
- I always keep an eye on Geninne's Art Blog, shes very talented and always has something lovely to share, pictured is bird no 29 from a series of gorgeous illustrations.
- Ok I just LOVE Boston Terriers and this little guy in the hat cracked me up. How cute is he? This is from Beantown Handmade dog sweaters and accessories.
- Stephanie Levy has a really interesting style, I like the mix of illustration, material and paint.