Love is in the air and Valentines Day is just around the corner! I've been busy last couple of weeks getting creative monsoon ready. And not only is the home page updated but the papergoods sections is finally ready with some gift cards! More on that later.
For now I thought I'd share some of my favourite little love themed gifts around to make your sweethearts day:
- Ok I have to put creative monsoon down! I've had such nice feedback on this 'Love Paris' print so now I've turned it into a Valentines card!
- How cute are these? Iron on felt patches that you could put anywhere.. the mind boggles. A kit comes with two animals, lots to choose from, and a heart... ahhhhh. From chikabird.
- There is some great pottery around at the moment. I love this heart from lilypottery, its been impressed with vintage lace to create the lovely texture.
- Chocolate creative (great name) have lots of fabulous cushions that would make a fun Valentines Day gift. My favourite is this one though.
- I've been a fan of Lush Designs since their stall at the Greenwich markets. Now they have a shop there and I popped in before I left London, but now I regret not getting these gorgeous 'LOVE' pillow cases! (they also come in pink)
- More pottery. I just think these little hearts from readunn are cute.
- Yup me again. I've got six new necklaces ready to go, a few with a love theme. But these new ones I'll be popping on etsy this time. A couple of you have said you'd like to see some heart shaped pendants, thanks for the feedback, Ill look into it!