Now I'm usually the first person the complain when stores start promoting autumn/winter stock when its still the middle of summer. But I have to admit this past weeks constant rain made me realise summer is slowly on its way out. So whats happening with autumn/winter fashion? Well there seem to be two distinct styles, the first, think retro galmour. Black, dark blue or purple and cherry red. Tailored suites and pencil skirts. The femme fatale:
- Add a little knitted French luxury to your wardrobe this winter with a beautiful buttoned scarflette from friedinbutter. Available in a variety of colours including black and red.
- Necklush is made from cut cotton loops by a New York based business. Very unique they make a great change from usual scarfs and can be worn in lots of different ways.
- Try a bit of original vintage glamour, like this stunning dress from my favorite vintage.
- One of my favourites, Gazzu has some beautiful head bands. Try this black and red one, a steal at only US$7.75.
- Pencil skirts are a great look this autumn. New York based designer Soho Mode have a great selection in traditional or more daring fabrics, teamed with fabulous contrasting belts.
- Bonniesknitting uses vintage patterns and fabric to create these gorgeous 1920s style hats. Perfect for topping off that winter retro look.