Here are some good looking gift ideas that score 20/20 for originality and fun:
- This pendant light was made by covering an old shade with an eyechart, add a little trim and you're done, instant Drs office chic. Pic from Real Simple.
- Never forget where you left your glasses again. When glasses are in the tray the eye chart is in focus, when they aren't the text appears blurred. Unfortunatly only a concept at the moment from Fiona Carswell. Keep your eye out for it though.
- Test your friends vision on their birthday with the happy birthday eyechart card from creative monsoon. $40 for a mixed pack of six - so you can insult people all year round :)
- Multifunctional cushions. Add comfort to your home and keep a check on who might need glasses. $35 from Melbourne designer Aunty Cookie.
- Heather Lins Home even throws in a pair of 3D glasses with their pillows!
- Not quite an eye chart, but eye catching all the same. This cute $15 poster is from Melbourne based The Love Shop.