- Full of vintage charm these cheerful tea pot tea-towels will have you putting the dishwasher to one side. Available through SITE.
- A little birdie once told me someone very senior at the BBC kept a piece of wood on his desk to be used for colour matching his cups of tea - I hope someone's got him one of these since. How do you take yours?
- I'm not so sure about the ants, I think they might get mixed up with the real ones around here. But Bailey Doesn't Bark has some beautiful hand decorated cups and saucers to choose from.
- On our recent visit to the Canberra markets we came across Glenbog Fine Teas. They have an amazing selection all very reasonably priced. Try the little tiny sample packs to start with - we loved the 'Daintree' and 'Aussie Bush Blend' teas. Or for something really different try 'Camp Fire' with its lovely smokey flavour. (ps. they post to Sydney)
- and 6. You can't beat a cup of tea made in a good old fashioned teapot served in a good old fashioned cup and saucer. Well, Nina In Vorm and Esther Coombs thought you could. So they took the old fashioned teapot and cup and saucer, and made new ones out of them! Fabulous!
Saturday, 14 March 2009
Perfect to help unwind after a stressful week - have a nice cup of tea: