Hooray! Our DIY wedding store in now up and running on etsy. Click here. To start things off we've got some lovely gum leaf design DIY stationary perfect for an Australian wedding.
Wednesday, 23 September 2009
Monday, 21 September 2009
To celebrate all the lovely feedback and features we've been getting for our 'Flowerbox in Paris' fine art photograph. We're doing a bit of a sale on this print at our redbubble store here. Canvas prints were from $108 now only $72! Framed prints were from $144 now only $96! Bargin!
Sunday, 20 September 2009
Here's a little look at something new I'm working on at the moment. Titled 'Nature Abstract I' until I can think of something a little more interesting. I think its pretty striking and would look great blown up to a really big size. All for sale on the redbubble site.
Monday, 14 September 2009
Wednesday, 9 September 2009
I decided that I've been having so much fun putting together mood boards for 'i do' it yourself, I'm going to start making more of them on creative monsoon. So here we go, this is the week that was:
• A favourites find via decor8 this week were these beauitful butterfly magnets from Olio United.
• I've been loving the 'Favourite Things' series on decor8. While blog owner Holly makes her move overseas, each week a guest blogger has show us their favourite things. This lovely bedroom is from Simplemente Blanco and inspiration wall is from the home of Selina Lake.
• I bought this beautiful ring yesterday from etsy seller Linkel Designs
• Been swimming in beauty products this week, my desk is surrounded! But my absolute favourite has to be the Rock Princess perfume by Vera Wang.
• Finally after so many test pots we've got the right shade of white picked out to paint our house - which is great because I'd started to get a bit sick of white.
• Summer dress shopping!
• Blueberries are out again! Yeay! Lovely photo by Piccoline Photography.
• Our new tshirt design released - CMYK hearts. Available through our redbubble shop online.
• Our Jacaranda print has been getting some lovely feedback and was featured in an etsy treasury (which is where I spotted the lovely flower ring)
Posted by Jenn at 16:43