Tuesday, 9 April 2013

everything but the kitchen sink

Pic pinterest

Who knew there where so many choices for a sink. I've always wanted a ceramic sink and I call them farmhouse sinks. I thought there were different names for the same thing, but it looks like there is a difference between a farmhouse, butlers, apron, belfast and laboratory sink. I think I'm after a butlers sink. But to under mount or counter mount? The Kitchn has a great little article on under mounted sinks here. It's my preference but it does make the caesar stone $200 more.

Pic Glumber

No comments: