If dark and moody shades of grey aren't your thing this autumn/winter, try a little colour, well, a lot of colour actually.
- These gorgeous pink armwarmers from sachiko are perfect for looking cool and keeping warm.
- Spirited Style have the most amazing range of colourful handbags. Watch out for a range of new designs coming March 1st.
- Add a bit of fun to any outfit with 'cant sleep clowns will eat me' buttons from Stoopidgerl.
- I came across Canberra designer Karmen Sega at their local markets a couple of weeks ago. She has some beautiful leather handbags and purses. Check out Canberras arts and crafts markets for her work.
- Top off your winter look with a great hat, like this one from Sydney designer Baboom.